Monday, May 26, 2014

Two Year Old Photo Shoot

I love taking pictures of Hudson.  Capturing little things of his life - so much fun.  When we lived in Louisville, I used portrait studios for his milestone dates (newborn, 3 months, 6 months, and 9 months).  When we moved here, when Hudson was 10 months old, I searched and searched to no avail to find someone or somewhere to get his one year old photos taken.  I have since discovered one lady who takes photos in the town over but to be honest, her work is not exceptionally impressive for the cost.  So I do them myself.  I don't have a fancy camera, but I do have a cute subject and with some extra patience I am able to get some good shots.

Just for reference, here are some shots from last year, when he was a wee one-year-old.




Photographing a one-year-old last year was so much easier than this year.  Last year, he was only just crawling so I could take my time focusing and taking the photo.  Not so much this year.  I had to be on my toes to keep up with this little bugger who never slows down.







And because no photo shoot is complete without funny outtakes, here are ones from this year.  Mostly because somebody refused to cooperate at times. Oh well, 'tis the nature of a toddler I suppose.

"Hudson look at Mama!" - I need a camera with this recorded on it.
Sorry this is sideways :(


This is the look I get in response to "Say Cheese!"  Goofy boy.


No photo shoot is complete with an appearance from the Grumpy Face.




1 comment:

  1. We are very familiar with the grumpy face during a photo shoot around here too...
    - Lora

    ReplyDelete