Monday, July 14, 2014

Ramps, Bibles, and VBS - Oh My!

Last week was crazy.  But wonderfully good.

The church we were members at when in Louisville sent a 63-person mission group to our area to all sorts of ministry.  Roofing, Painting, Drywall, Ramps, VBS, Ladies' Bible Study, Bible Distribution, Backyard Bible Club, Block Parties, and Evangelism at our County Fair.  There's so much I could write about all the work that was done, all the encouragement that was given, but I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.

I shamelessly stole some pictures from Facebook to show work done at sister-churches.  The pictures from Mt. Olivet, Durham, Lewistown, and Alexandria belong to Chris Huff and Rick Pinkley. The rest are mine.

Drywall work at Mt. Olivet Baptist Church in Ewing, MO




 Block party at First Baptist Church, Lewistown in Lewistown, MO




Sherry and Me.  I've said it once and I'll say it again - I want to be here when I grow up :)


New roof at Alexandria Baptist Church in Alexandria, MO.




Painting at Durham Baptist Church in Durham, MO.



Backyard Bible Club at Lewistown, MO



Our goofy three who joined the group from Parkland to minister this week.


Rusty, our ever-faithful Backyard Bible Club dog participant in Williamstown, MO





This picture makes me smile.  M (far right) has an 18-year-old sister who is fighting cancer.  Mitchell and Cara just sat and listened to him talk about it.




Bible distribution in Williamstown, MO





Our new ramp at Providence Baptist in Williamstown, MO


The group shot!



Thank you, Parkland Baptist for blessing us last week.  Can't wait to pass the blessing along.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a great week! And I think growing up to be Sherry is a goal we all should have :)

    ReplyDelete